The left and right navigation buttons do not display.

KizunerE

KizunerE

I have two computers. On one of them, the EMBY website displays normally. However, on the other computer, the EMBY website does not display the left and right navigation buttons, making it impossible to select more items to the left or right. Even if I close all browser plugins or switch to another browser, it still does not display normally. Yet, the same browser on the other computer can display it normally. Does anyone know what could be causing this phenomenon? How can I fix it?QQ20240413030753.png.623a9a97b3f2ebaf8e0c6596d746ca57.png

Happy2Play

What version of ET?  Or are you talking about the web client?

Since you mention browser what browser?

Do you have a touch screen?

But testing this in a browser emulator testing touch screen you have to mouse click and drag or touch scroll.

Edited by Happy2Play

KizunerE
10 hours ago, Happy2Play said:

What version of ET?  Or are you talking about the web client?

Since you mention browser what browser?

Do you have a touch screen?

But testing this in a browser emulator testing touch screen you have to mouse click and drag or touch scroll.

You reminded me. Indeed, I have connected a touch-supporting secondary screen. I tried to put the Edge browser on the secondary screen, and it was successful to drag the navigation bar with touch, but it didn’t work with the mouse. Is there any way to keep the navigation buttons always displayed?

Hi, in case it helps, when the browser reports touch as your primary input method then we hide the arrow buttons.

KizunerE
26 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, in case it helps, when the browser reports touch as your primary input method then we hide the arrow buttons.

The browser did not pop up any prompts related to the touch screen, and I just tried to disconnect the secondary screen and restart the computer, but the arrow button still did not display. I wonder if it is due to the impact of the touch screen driver software installed on the computer

4 minutes ago, KizunerE said:

The browser did not pop up any prompts related to the touch screen, and I just tried to disconnect the secondary screen and restart the computer, but the arrow button still did not display. I wonder if it is due to the impact of the touch screen driver software installed on the computer

See here:

https://hover-pointer-media-query.glitch.me/

In the top section called Your Device, the pointer: fine sections should be green.

It's just to help demonstrate what your browser is determining as your primary input method.