Episode labeled as "Missing" but it was recorded last night

Tigga5

Tigga5

Please see the attached photos. I navigated here from the "Latest TV Shows" section on the home screen of the Android TV app, and as you can see in the first attachment, the latest recorded show is S22:E87. On this same page, I navigate down to the "Upcoming" section and it tells me this same episode is missing. Seems to be a bug since it's clearly there after Emby recorded it last night. Also seems a bit off that it's in the "Upcoming" section in the first place when the episode aired last night, roughly 18 hours ago.

20240411_170748.jpg

20240411_170732.jpg

Tigga5

@LukeHow would I navigate to a page with the "Upcoming" episodes section in the standard app? As far as I can tell that section hasn't been added there yet.

Hi, it's a tab in your TV library, just like when using the Emby web app.

Tigga5
Posted (edited)

That tab seems fine in the standard app, but my photos above were from an episode details page and not that tab. I still can't seem to find an equivalent section in the standard app. 

I hadn't checked the Upcoming tab on the Android TV app, but the tab also says the 4 shows that were recorded yesterday are "Missing" despite the fact that they are there. 

Edited by Tigga5

On 4/13/2024 at 7:20 AM, Tigga5 said:

@LukeSo I'm assuming that the Android TV app is no longer supported now? 

Hi, it is supported, and will get fixes to resolve major showstopping issues. But we are working on unifying the apps into one so that we can consolidate our efforts.