User-Friendly Simkl Integration in Emby!

xYxD

xYxD

Hey Everyone,

I've been exploring Emby's fantastic features lately, particularly the ability to fine-tune what content I track directly from my Emby interface. It's incredibly convenient and adds a whole new level of customization to my media experience.

However, I've noticed that while Emby seamlessly integrates with Trakt, offering users the ability to adjust tracking preferences within the app, the same level of control isn't available for Simkl integration. Currently, Simkl integration requires manual adjustments from the server side, which feels a bit outdated in comparison.

What if we could bridge this gap and bring the same user-controlled functionality to Simkl integration within Emby? Imagine being able to effortlessly decide what content to track or not directly from our Emby libraries, and easily link and adjust our Simkl accounts without leaving the app.

I believe that by enhancing Simkl integration in this way, we can further empower Emby users to tailor their media experience to their liking, while also strengthening the bond between Emby and Simkl.

Could we kindly request the Emby development team to explore the possibility of implementing this user-controlled Simkl integration adjustment feature? It would undoubtedly elevate the Emby experience for users like us who appreciate seamless integration and customization options.

Let's rally together and show our support for this idea! Your thoughts and feedback are greatly appreciated.

Edited by xYxD
  • Thanks 1

Hi, any Simkl support we have now is community built, just fyi.

Thanks for the feedback on the server!