Automatically add Tags to m3u channels when adding a new source

Mibok

Mibok

I was looking a way to tag automatically every channel on a m3u list depending on the m3u tunner added, this way o could filter channels of iptv with channels in "Spanish" and "English" according to tags added depending on the source m3u tunner. Looking in the forum i found this feature request: 

In the last comment there says that this feature is in the core but it depends on the plugin developer to implement it. So this feature request is to ask for this feature to be added on the m3u tunner plugin.

Hi, importing tags from m3u is already supported via tvg-group, group-title, etc.

Mibok

i'm aware of that. I'm not referring to importing the tags of the channels already on the m3u but to adding an additional tag to every channel in the same tuner, that way we could discriminate channels by tuner on the TV guide.

As an example let suppose that i have a Pluto-TV Mexico and a Pluto-TV USA m3u, could be useful that at the moment of adding a new tuner, let's say Pluto-TV Mexico having an option "Add this tag to channels" and then i can put "Pluto-TV Español", then every channel imported will have that tag additionally to all other tags imported so i can filter only channels from that source.

• Thanks 1