Cannot figure it out for the life of me

whydontyouwork

whydontyouwork

I have a new Orca TV which I am guessing is LG since I had to create a LG account and I am trying to connect to my EMBY server, I have no troubles connecting to the server on my phone, laptop or other smart tvs so that server itself is not a problem. I have tried to sign in with Emby connect and have entered everything correctly  and have gotten the PIN cornfirmed thank you numerous time, only to be brought back to the page that gives me the option to either connect with Emby connect (didnt i just do this) or add server. When i try to add server i enter the ip that works on my laptop using both https and omitting it and get that emby is unable to connect to the server. I have been at this over 2 hours and am ready to chuck the remote through the screen!

SamES

Hi, are using the Emby app installed from the app store, or are you trying to connect using the TV's web browser?

whydontyouwork

I am using the app installed from the app store

SamES

Can you please attach a server log - preferably with debug enabled while you try and connect?

whydontyouwork

So when i try to get the logs from my tv i cannot do anything but try to connect to server, no settings, debug, etc

3 hours ago, whydontyouwork said:

So when i try to get the logs from my tv i cannot do anything but try to connect to server, no settings, debug, etc

Hi, can you get the server log file using the Emby web app on the server machine?