Menu Navigation Button Direction

Lid

Lid

Hi,

Since updating to the latest version of the LG App I have some odd behaviour when navigating menus using the direction buttons on the remote. If I open anything that has list of selectable text options it seems that after pressing down a few times the buttons get reversed and up becomes down. Most noticeable is pressing the three dots menu from a media page and getting to the bottom option on the list is a challenge.  I also notice this on the subtitle offset screen with left and right which seem to become reversed.

I can try to test a bit more extensively to try and get a better idea of what's going on but I was surprised that I couldn't find anyone else on here with the same issue.

I think going into the app settings menu works okay so it seems to be within media pages and on the OSD overlay stuff. I will confirm this tonight.

Server, Emby client and LG TV are all on the latest stable releases.

Thanks for any help.

Lid

So I've just had a quick check and browsing around to select media is fine all all pages as far as I can tell. I can scroll through the poster images or use the letters on the side menu. Anything under the profile image in the top right is fine e.g App Settings, Change User etc. The pop out menu on the left hand side is fine as well.

So it does seem to be limited to menus within a media item. I noticed it also happens on the audio drop down menu for media which has more than 1 audio track.

So it does seem to be limited to menus within a media item.

Hi, what menu exactly?

Lid

Currently the three dots menu that then lists things like Edit Metadata, Edit Subtitles etc. Also the audio selection dropdown for media where there are multiple audio formats. I can take a picture of the exact menus and put them on here later, although I'm not sure how much help that will be. Not much point in me making a video of it as it won't really show anything. Not sure how much logs would show either as I presume it wouldn't log all input from the remote.

I will try to do some more testing to try and establish if the problem is after I press up or down x amount of times or if it's after a reach a certain entry in the menu or something like that.

Ok we’ll take a look at it. Thanks for reporting.