How do I know which files have been downloaded?

yanlanfeixue

yanlanfeixue

Hi guys!

Can I only confirm the files I have downloaded on the "Downloads" page?

But my library of music has close to 1,000 songs, and if I can't see a "download completed" mark on each song in my library, I have little way of knowing which songs I haven't downloaded.

---

In addition, is there a multiple selection function such as "select all"? I couldn't have clicked the select button a thousand times just to download all the songs, it would have taken a lot of time.

---

If there is any solution to my two problems, I would be very grateful to you all!

Oh! I should mention that I am using an ios client!

---

QQ20240409032902.thumb.png.b18c55ff70aa9d482a6975f3c3d2c2b7.pngQQ20240409033608.thumb.png.9048b2328e8d6216d4a9251b4701df5e.png

Edited by yanlanfeixue

bakes82

Most likely because no one is going to download their entire library, but you can long press on a library and click download and I’d assume that would download everything if you don’t set a limit.

yanlanfeixue
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, bakes82 said:

很可能是因为没有人会下载他们的整个库,但您可以长按库并单击下载,如果您不设置限制,我认为它会下载所有内容。

Thank you very much for your help.

I think it is feasible. If you long press the library and click download, and check "Automatically download new content", it will solve most of my problems.

Although I still think it is a friendly idea to mark "downloaded" on the file.

thank you again for your help. It is very useful!

Edited by yanlanfeixue

HI, what version of the server are you on?

yanlanfeixue
4 hours ago, Luke said:

HI, what version of the server are you on?

Hi, I got version 4.8.3.0 from docker image.

Are these screenshots from the Emby iOS app?

yanlanfeixue
1 hour ago, Luke said:

Are these screenshots from the Emby iOS app?

Yes, the screenshot is from the IOS app, it's version 2.2.17, I'm running it on IOS 17.4.1.

did you try going into the album screen?

yanlanfeixue
12 hours ago, Luke said:

did you try going into the album screen?

On the Downloads page, I was able to see "downloaded" tracks, but it also only showed tracks I had already downloaded. In the "My Media" list, I can only see all online tracks, whether they are downloaded or not.

What I'm trying to say is that it seems impossible to see which tracks are 'downloaded' or 'not downloaded' in the list of all media.
What I actually want is to be able to intuitively tell which tracks are "undownloaded" from my media so that I can download them. For example, give a small tag to an item you haven't downloaded.

I don't know if this feature already exists.
If this feature does not exist, we hope to add it in the future.

When connected to your server, try going to the album screen that the particular song belongs to.

yanlanfeixue
6 hours ago, Luke said:

When connected to your server, try going to the album screen that the particular song belongs to.

Thank you very much for your guidance!
Yes, I saw the "downloaded" mark on the album screen.

But as I said, having to manually open a new screen for each track to see if it's downloaded takes time. Especially when I have hundreds or thousands of pieces of music, it's almost not available.

Therefore, it is hoped that this "downloaded" mark can also be observed on the "songs" or "folders" screen, which will increase the efficiency of manual retrieval by countless times.

Hi, we can look at putting that onto more screens. Thanks.