Clash of the Titans [2010] metadata showing up as the 1981 version lol

SynesthesiaBruh

SynesthesiaBruh

Hi,

Emby thinks my Clash of the Titans movie is the 1981 version by mistake:

IMG_7252.thumb.jpeg.7ff68ccf701a9c4864387049e3e7d745.jpegIMG_7251.thumb.jpeg.6121901bef93818a6d55dbd34046eb83.jpeg

It's the 2010 version though:image.thumb.png.1cf545d08fc5cd70f6b58cbe2a1f6ba7.pngh:

Anyone know how I can get it to load the correct metadata?

I'd prefer changing the actual MKV file as opposed to doing something within Emby server, that way if I ever have to wipe the metadata/upgrade servers/etc it will always load correctly.

Happy2Play

@SynesthesiaBruhWould need to see the server log for when you imported the media but will guess do to naming scheme year was not utilized in the query.

What server version?

If 4.8 you can do Remove Identification on the item and ReIdentify.  If on earlier version just Identify with name and year or providerid.

Edited by Happy2Play

rbjtech

Put the year in brackets - as per the emby naming standard. ie Clash of the Titans (2010) 1080p.mkv

https://emby.media/support/articles/Movie-Naming.html#naming-your-media

Failing that (unlikely) you can also put the tmdbid directly in the filename with square brackets ie [tmdbid=18823]

https://emby.media/support/articles/Movie-Naming.html#id-tags-in-folder--file-names

tmdb link

Edited by rbjtech
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Happy2Play said:

@SynesthesiaBruhWould need to see the server log for when you imported the media but will guess do to naming scheme year was not utilized in the query.

What server version?

If 4.8 you can do Remove Identification on the item and ReIdentify.  If on earlier version just Identify with name and year or providerid.

Yea I'd like to see the server log from when this was imported because even though the year in parentheses is recommended, your naming should have been fine. Thanks.