Part of Emby guide data missing (UK)

pwhodges

pwhodges

My guide data is not refreshing completely.

I noticed yesterday that several key stations schedule was blank (including channels 1  and 3 - BBC1 and ITV1).  Refreshing was far too quick, and made no difference.

This morning, I restarted the server and rescanned, which made no difference.  I then removed the guide from the server and re-added it.  The scan now took longer (though the progress bar never went beyond 10%); after it, the missing channels were shown, but many other higher numbered channels were missing.  I see in the log that it is now using a different guide ID, and that it now gets BBC1LDN instead of BBC1OXF.

As an aside, I noted that where it asks for my postcode, I can't put the whole code in.  If I automatically put the whole postcode, Emby rejects it (error report in log) - I have to omit the part after the space character (which is a compulsory part of the whole code).  It's no big deal, but it could catch someone out, and it would be trivial for Emby to truncate the code, given the presence of the space character, or to prompt, in the case of the UK, for just the first part of the code.

Paul

embyserver.txt

HI, is this still an issue?

pwhodges
Posted (edited)

The situation is still as I described - I have an incomplete lineup of guide information, even after deleting and re-adding the Emby guide source just now.

Paul

Edited by pwhodges

OK looks like we're having the same conversation here: 

Thanks.