Enby not playing on apps. Terramaster f2-212

Micgroover

Micgroover

Hey @Luke,

I am having the same issue as above trying to download the tos5 version onto my terramaster f2-212. Is there any update with making a compatible version? I was trying to use this version wemby_TOS5_APP_4.8.3.0_x86_64.tpkimage.thumb.png.d5307c71a79bd74740d70a6dc5b8a390.pnghich seems to be the most updated:
It successfully unzips to 100%  (image 1 below). Then I get the error:
image.png.10ceb99bb444a4b2a31a40f65f5ef033.png

Micgroover

Heya, super new to this so just trying to get things working.

So Issue: Enby won't play on any apps.

I downloaded the Enby app from the Terramaster store and got everything set up and works great in browser. However when I try to play on any other clients that aren't browser based (iphone app, android app or on LGTV) I get a "this server has to be updated message" with a link. And I looked on the Terramaster store and looks like the version they are using is 4.5.2.0 (from a while ago).

Okay awesome, I thought... so I just have to update it I thought to myself (I have posted about this in another thread too so forgive the double-barrelling). So I uninstalled the native terramaster enby app and downloaded the .tpk TOS5 version of the most recent release. https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Emby.Releases/releases/download/4.8.3.0/emby_TOS5_APP_4.8.3.0_x86_64.tpk
and tried to install with the manual application installer to get it to work but I get the below error.image.png.8f72d0d71224a8d65cc6dadec21b533d.png

My question is what is easier for me to fix? I can live with the old native terramaster version IF it works on the apps. But it doesn't and looks like I am unable to update manually for some reason.

Super new and pulling out my hair with this. Any help would be hugely appreciated!