Add episode folder to playlist

cienanos

cienanos

Sometimes I need to catch up on several episodes in one playlist, but current playlists have all these different episodes mixed together, which looks bad.

Happy2Play

Can you elaborate as I dropped a season into a playlist and they were sequential.  or the same order I added them to the playlist.  But don't know what you are actually request from a playlist?

Edited by Happy2Play

cienanos

What I put in is an episode, I hope it's a folder, not sorting all the individual videos in the episode separately in one playlist

5 hours ago, cienanos said:

What I put in is an episode, I hope it's a folder, not sorting all the individual videos in the episode

Sorry, I'm not following either.  An episode is a single video...

cienanos

Maybe my description is a little confusing, the episode I mean is a series of different episodes of the same TV series. But after I added this TV series, each episode of this TV series was split and placed in the playlist. If I add other TV series, they are split together and look terrible

Okay, so you want the playlist to contain the container item (season, series, folder) instead of the individual video.  There is another FR for that I'm pretty sure but I can't find it right now...

cienanos

Yes, that's what I mean. Because sometimes what you want to follow is a series of episodes placed in a folder, rather than a single one. It would look terrible if the contents of each folder were separated and put into playlists.