Simpler backdrop change

SoundLest

SoundLest

Hi.

I didn't really know how to title that adequately.

Something that's always "bothered" me a bit is that when I want to change a backdrop for an item, I click on the one I want to download, but it doesn't work like with the poster or logo. Instead, the backdrop is added to a list and then numbered 1, 2, 3 etc. I understand why, it's so that the system can cycle through them. But then if I want to use my new backdrop immediately, I have to reorganize the list to place it in the 1st spot. If I try a few different ones, it quickly gets a bit cluttered and I have to delete them to clean up a bit.

So basically, if I'm not interested in the backdrop rotation, I feel that it's not as convenient as it could be: I just want to choose the backdrop I want, hit download, and be done with it, be able to see it immediately, just like with the other artwork types.

Maybe another button between the magnifying glass and the + sign, that doesn't add the backdrop but just replaces the one already there?

Hi, you can also drag and drop to quickly reorder them.

SoundLest

Yes, this is what I usually do, and of course it's absolutely trivial on PC. It's just that on a tactile screen it's not exactly as practical: if I don't press the image long enough, it's not focused correctly. If I press it too long, the menu with Delete/Move Up/Move Down appears and blocks the action. The window seems very short to me, got to have a pretty good timing there.

I know this is a very minor detail... Just something I have to think about when I want to change a backdrop.

I just rechecked to make sure I wasn't exaggerating, and with a bit of getting used to, it's definitely doable, just WAY less pratical than on PC.

OK we'll look at improving it. Thanks.

• Thanks 1