No compatible streams are currently available.

xbmcgotham

xbmcgotham

Hi,

I cant figure out why Emby throughs this error when starting a channel to play.

Playback Error

No compatible streams are currently available. Please try again later or contact your system administrator for details.

I am able to play NextPVR content locally using the NextPVR browser and remotely through KODI without issues.

But for some reason I am getting this error message when I click any of the channels to play.

Also I only see 5 channels and the images are broken for some programs, but the EPG is working fine.

Attached the log and pictures.

Hope someone knows how to resolve this issue.

Thanksembyserver.txt

Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 16.37.01.png

Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 16.37.08.png

Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 16.37.14.png

Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 16.37.23.png

emveepee

It looks like Emby is requesting live TV URL's correctly but the NextPVR logs are missing so we can't see what is going on at the servers end.  Perhaps you remapped the channels or they are in use in Kodi or NextPVR. 

The poorly conceived design of Emby is not to use anything but Emby for playback.

Martin

xbmcgotham

Hi, thanks for getting back to me.

I rebooted the NextPVR server and it seems that the channels are playing now and some of the art work is retrieved.

However I notice now that when playing a channel that the stream plays and then goes back a few seconds and then replies a section again. So its 5 steps forward and 4 steps back.

Why is this happening in Emby? Anyone has any resolve?

Also I still only see 5 channels.

Kind regards

emveepee

Sorry I only use NextPVR so I don't see the problems which would be on the Emby side.  You probably need to wait for TV Next and give up Kodi.

Martin

xbmcgotham

no worries, maybe someone else can assist on this particular issue. btw I dont have any issues with KODI.