Channels missing from guide data

gillmacca01
Go to solution Solved by gillmacca01,

gillmacca01

Before I investigate further, are there any users who are using UK Sky guide data from Emby, all of a sudden missing channels in the guide data list, after doing a tv guide refresh

Edited by gillmacca01

PeteD

I'm grabbing both UK Freeview & Freesat guide data from Emby and both are missing channels today such as ITV1 HD, ITV3+1, ITV4, ITV4+1, E4 Extra, Channel 5+1, etc.

gillmacca01

Thanks for the confirmation that it's not something my end.

@Lukeor whoever has contact with Gracenote, could you raise this with them please

AaronClarke

I have also noticed this today....  I typically use Freeview (Northwest) (GBR-1000040-DEFAULT) and have found that I a missing a number of channels. I have managed to replace some of them using  GBR-1000039-DEFAULT (Freesat (Northwest)) instead but that also appears to be missing some channels.

mrbenjaminryder

Yep! Just noticed and was about to start re-mapping the channels again (sigh)

Hi.  Unfortunately, the provider has been doing stuff like this lately - where the change the makeup of a lineup so you have also change your lineup.  We asked them to make the process more obvious (that it happened) and easier to recover from but they weren't very responsive.

gillmacca01

I understand they keep making changes (annoying as it is), but changing lineups do not help in this instance

I tried another postcode for sky, and it had exactly the same channels missing, and these channels never changes names or channel numbers, so why they would change these, God knows.

I know it sounds like I'm complaining to you, but know you have no control over this

Hopefully they get things sorted and stop messing about with lineups, when there is no need to change things, otherwise I will have to consider going back to using the IPTV listings and lose programme images - series/episode numbers 

• Solution
gillmacca01

Just ran a guide refresh, and it's looks like they have fixed the issue.

Channels that lost listings are now re-populating within having to remap these channels 

• Thanks 1