Clicking on Latest Movies, Latest TV...

arrbee99

arrbee99

It would be nice if when you click on Latest Movies, etc on the Home page (above the horizontal row of latest movies) it went to a page with more latest movies, and not just going to the Suggestions tab.

• Like 1

Happy2Play

But what exactly are you looking for a page ie Movies or TV already sorted by date added?  So you see all and not a limited row?

arrbee99

That sounds right. That would be -

a) the same as on the Home page, but with more items.

b) clicking on Latest Movies doesn't take you to more Latest movies, it takes you to Suggestions

I do that trick you mentioned about changing the default number of items shown on the Home page rows to up it to 64, but every time there's a new server version...

Happy2Play
14 minutes ago, arrbee99 said:

I do that trick you mentioned about changing the default number of items shown on the Home page rows to up it to 64, but every time there's a new server version...

OT:  You create a script file to run the changes with every update.  I use FNR and generate command to put in a bat/cmd file.  Then you just have to notice when something is not working correctly and update the script because the file/code has changed

arrbee99

I can only create script files that are pretty much direct copies of other peoples stuff (that might sound familiar to you...) except for the odd change, like referring to a different folder or crf value or something.

But its not too bad at the moment, just have the relevant folder bookmarked in Explorer and a quick search and replace.

bakes82

Click library -> then change the sort order to "Date Added" problem solved.

image.png.86ded01931c1936d6bfa1ed99954b988.png

image.thumb.png.41b0ba204b723d966f4ce38355532fc3.png

Edited by bakes82

arrbee99

Yes, done that myself on occasion, but its also that (to me) the clickable 'Latest Movies' doesn't really take you to (more) latest movies.

Happy2Play
5 minutes ago, arrbee99 said:

Yes, done that myself on occasion, but its also that (to me) the clickable 'Latest Movies' doesn't really take you to (more) latest movies.

Not many more

/Items/Latest?Limit=16 (Home Screen)

/Items/Latest?Limit=24 (Suggestions)

arrbee99

Yes, maybe cause it also shows Continue Watching...Because You Watched...Directed By...Starring...

So to me that page should either just contain more Latest Movies, or stay the same but...I don't know.

Probably not worth the effort actually.