Problems and new feature requests

svyaznoy362

svyaznoy362

@Luke Hello. There is an emby premium subscription and I would like to ask you to fix the current problems and add a new one.

svyaznoy362

I use Nvidia shield and the Emby for Android TV Beta client: v2.1.11g and on many videos in the mkv container I constantly catch the transcode, although this should not be, I installed Emby for Android Beta: v3.3.79 for the test and all my videos play there directly without the transcode and, accordingly, nothing it doesn't hang. Please fix Emby for Android TV.

ATV.png

mkv.jpg

mobile version.png

ATV_log.zip mobile version_log.rar

svyaznoy362

This problem has been around for many years, but no one has fixed it. When you log into any library and click settings, you are thrown out of the application. The problem is on the Emby for Android TV client. Please fix Emby for Android TV

SETING_ATV.rar

svyaznoy362

I've been writing to you about the external player for a long time. I use emby as a cataloger and I really like it, but I lack the ability to choose which video player to play it with. In the photo, I showed how this is implemented in the jelly fun cataloger and in the iptv Tivimate. I use different streams and not everyone can or wants to play exo player and then I can play this stream with an external player, but how it is done with you now is very bad, since I constantly need to go into the settings and change the type of player. Please add this feature already.

jellyfin.jpg

Tivimate.jpg

svyaznoy362
Posted (edited)

When adding a storm that uses the .mpd stream, exo player refuses to play on any version of the client. If you select an external player on Emby for Android TV, then I also get an error, if you select in Emby for Android Beta: v3.3.79, then the VLc player plays this stream. Please fix Emby for Android TV

ATV_VLC.jpg

mobile version_strm.png

mobile version-Vlc.jpg

strm_ATV.zip strm_мобильная версия.zip

Edited by svyaznoy362
  • Facepalm 1

HI, are you happy continuing to use the Emby standard app?

svyaznoy362
On 05.04.2024 at 21:49, Luke said:

Привет, вы довольны тем, что продолжаете использовать стандартное приложение Emby?

Hello, application v3.3.79 can’t scale, the settings menu is inconvenient, I’m waiting for you to fix the ATV version, I like it better in appearance.

13 hours ago, svyaznoy362 said:

Hello, application v3.3.79 can’t scale, the settings menu is inconvenient, I’m waiting for you to fix the ATV version, I like it better in appearance.

Hi, what exactly can't scale? What exactly is inconvenient?