enigma recordings

Peter33333

Peter33333

Hello i got Emby premiere. But i would like my enigma recordings showing up in emby with the metadata.

Yes i know Emby can record but i got 3 boxes with a shared folder on the same nas as emby for recordings. and the metadata is there.

Gr Peter

Hi.  What format is the metadata in and are the file locations accessible by your Emby Server?

Peter33333

Yes the files are accessible, i already got them mapped at the moment.

example

this is the filename:  20240405 2154 - BBC One SE HD - Have I Got News for You.ts

this is the discription:

Have I Got News for You
BBC One SE HD / Gisteren 05.04., 21:54
56:59 min. / 1.53 GB
Clive Myrie is host, with comedian Jon Richardson and journalist Marianna Spring joining team captains Paul Merton and Ian Hislop as they delve into the news. episode: S67 E1. Year of production: 2024. category: Komedie, Spelshow. Producer: "Jo Bunting, Jordan Reed. Actors: Ian Hislop, Paul Merton, Clive Myrie, Jon Richardson, Marianna Spring.

The attached files are the ones it gets the information from. The guide data from the Enigma's and Emby is the same. I have one xmltv.xml file for everything in the house.

Gr peter

20240405 2154 - BBC One SE HD - Have I Got News for You.ts.meta 20240405 2154 - BBC One SE HD - Have I Got News for You.eit

HI, did you add a library in Emby Server pointing to your recordings folder?

Peter33333

Hi Luke

Yes i did at this folder to library. it just shows no information for all the files exept the filename.  I just hoped it would be possible to extract the information from the .meta and .eit could you be used to display the information in Emby thats all. It would also be nice for the files i do archive in Emby. Finding information for Concerts an docu's is troublesome.

Gr Peter

On 4/7/2024 at 6:03 AM, Peter33333 said:

Hi Luke

Yes i did at this folder to library. it just shows no information for all the files exept the filename.  I just hoped it would be possible to extract the information from the .meta and .eit could you be used to display the information in Emby thats all. It would also be nice for the files i do archive in Emby. Finding information for Concerts an docu's is troublesome.

Gr Peter

HI, in order to get internet metadata you'll need to follow movie and tv series naming conventions:

Movie Naming

TV Naming

Does your recordings folder do that?

He said the metadata is already there but in a proprietary format so I believe what he is asking for in this FR is for us to support that format...

On 4/7/2024 at 6:03 AM, Peter33333 said:

I just hoped it would be possible to extract the information from the .meta and .eit

• Thanks 1