Refresh

RobbieBott

RobbieBott

I have an Apple TV 4K running Emby. When I open the app it does not show anything that may have been added until I force close the app and open it again or reboot the ATV. Is there a way to make the app update upon opening it?

Hi there, can you please provide a specific example? Thanks.

RobbieBott
13 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi there, can you please provide a specific example? Thanks.

Watch a movie on Emby.  Move over to Hulu to watch some live TV. Put some movies or shows into Emby's watched folders. Once they are finished transferring switch back over to Emby to watch them. Upon opening Emby they are not in the recently added section but are in the actual library (ex. Kid Shows)and will play from there. Reboot the ATV open Emby and voila screen updates and they are in the recently added section.

I have even added a whole new library it will not show up on the Emby ATV client till I force close Emby or reboot the ATV. Once I force close it or reboot the Library shows up at the top. On the web interface the library shows up practically immediately.

Hi, we'll take a look at it. Thanks for reporting.

Errando

Easy workaround for now. Would be is reconnecting to the server. When you go the user setting and select "Change Server", reselect the same server and it refreshes the library

• Thanks 1