Roku Issue...

Jasoon
Go to solution Solved by gcw07,

Im finding that when I try and access my Music Video collection I can access down to artist level then to song level but that's it im unable to play as it wont go to song level e.g:-

ACDC/Hells Bells/ and that's it where it should be ACDC/Hells Bells/video info.

Other collections seem to work fine....

Also I just seem to have a place holder images for my collections, what image do I need to have in place? background?

• Solution

Yeah music video's have not been implemented yet. I'm not sure what type they are. I thought they would just be considered "Video", but they may be something different. I'll look at it and see if I can figure out what type they should be.

Yeah if you want images on your collections, there are many sets available. I use Tikuf's:

http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/848-filmstrip-tiles/

Xzener's are also great ones, but they are not full screen like Tikuf's, so they might not work as well for that area on the Roku.

• Like 1

Thanks Red. Should be easy enough of a fix. I just prevent things I haven't explicitly set to not play.

Redshirt

Makes sense with some rogue developer adding books and other nonsense :)

• Like 1

Yeah. Or even podcasts :) Well the big problem is the player is not that robust. It basically can only accept video in the video player. So for audio podcasts I will have to build a different player using the audio player. Just makes it so I have to do what I was doing and only accept the verified item types.

You just edit a collection and upload it through the web client. They are primary images in my setup.

Ah that would be why. It doesn't support enhanced images on the home screen for the Roku. I'll turn them back on for collections on the home screen.