image is low resolution

koko009

koko009

can you help me please

when change view topic to Extra large all photo view is low

and when upload high resolution image and change view to extra large all view image is low

image.psd.png

Happy2Play

Already discussed in this topic but this would have nothing to do with Synology.

HI, did you try refreshing the page after doing that?

koko009
Posted (edited)

yes iam refershing page

try anouther browser

not solving

Edited by koko009

HI, so this is only an issue when using the extra large option?

18 hours ago, Luke said:

HI, so this is only an issue when using the extra large option?

koko009
Posted (edited)

@Luke

First, I will try to explain what is happening to me
First, in the first image, I was using the default display mode, but from within the library, I wanted to use the Large Images mode, but the images themselves became unsuitable for viewing.
But when I choose the large image display mode and choose the image size inside the library, the large image mode as well, the pictures become much clearer, but there is a problem, which is that all libraries have become in the large image mode, and I do not want that.
Also, when choosing the large image mode, the images do not appear in the original image either. I modified the html code and the images became much clearer, but when I reload the page, the images return to their normal state, which is that the images are not as clear as their original quality.
Also, the image quality of the content is very poor, even when using the large image mode
There are too many problems and I cannot cope with the situation

i try all this with firefox and edge

image 1 = display mode = large size = large image

image 2 = Content quality using large image  display mode

image 3 = Look at the quality of the images in the first row or above after modifying the code from maxHeight=416&maxWidth=277 to maxHeight=1416&maxWidth=777

Items/59615/Images/Primary?maxHeight=1416&maxWidth=777&tag=c9f65e9deffcdb94df6f507d4a9f4622&quality=90">

image 4 = Content image quality with the choice of large image mode, whether from settings or library

image 5 = When using the default display mode from the settings while using the large images mode from within the library

image 6 = When using the default display mode from the settings while using the default images mode from within the library

image 7 = Look at the image quality of the content When using the default display mode from the settings while using the default images mode from within the library

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Edited by koko009

Hi, does image #6 look good to you?

koko009

Yes, good, but this is on default mode, and I do not want to use this mode. I want to use big picture mode, and I do not want to use default mode.  

koko009

I have previously explained each image separately. 

Yes, good, but this is on default mode, and I do not want to use this mode. I want to use big picture mode, and I do not want to use default mode.  

Please focus on resolving this issue  

I'm just asking questions to try and isolate the issue. So extra large does not look good. How does large look?

koko009
Posted (edited)

this is large mode

5.jpg

image 5 = When using the default display mode from the settings while using the large images mode from within the library

Edited by koko009