Can You Tell Why I Am Missing Recordings

Bert

hi there, what exactly do you mean by "missed" ?

Bert

Scheduled to record, episode was new. I even saw in the guide it was going to record but it didn't.

16 hours ago, Bert said:

Scheduled to record, episode was new. I even saw in the guide it was going to record but it didn't.

@Bertwhat date and time was it scheduled to record for?

Bert
On 4/2/2024 at 11:10 PM, Luke said:

@Bertwhat date and time was it scheduled to record for?

April 1st 7:30 PM

17 hours ago, Bert said:

April 1st 7:30 PM

Hi, your tuner sent back a 503 Service Unavailable response:

2024-04-01 19:29:04.793 Info HttpClient: Http response 503 from http://host4:5004/x_path1_x/x_path6_x after 6ms. Headers Server=HDHomeRun/1.0, Connection=close, Cache-Control=no-cache, X-HDHomeRun-Error=805 All Tuners In Use
2024-04-01 19:29:04.796 Error LiveTV: Error in GetChannelStreamWithDirectStreamProvider
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.8.3.0
	Command line: /volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /var/packages/EmbyServer/var -ffdetect /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/bin/ffprobe -nolocalportconfig -ignore_vaapi_enabled_flag -pidfile /var/packages/EmbyServer/var/EmbyServer.pid -defaultdirectory /volume1/Public -updatepackage emby-server-synology72_{version}_x86_64.spk -noautorunwebapp
	Operating system: Linux version 4.4.302+ (root@build5) (gcc version 12.2.0 (GCC) ) #69057 SMP Fri Jan 12 17:02:28 CST 2024
	Framework: .NET 6.0.25
	OS/Process: x64/x64
	Runtime: volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 4
	Data path: /var/packages/EmbyServer/var
	Application path: /volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/system
	MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: ServiceUnavailable

Can you try rebooting your HDHR and see if that helps?

Bert

Interesting, not sure why that would be and don't care to go look up how many actual tuners this means I have but I know it's a lot.....eight at least to choose from. image.thumb.png.5009a6557342dbcb0147d9c755a20c26.png