Is there any way to access the regular right click menu when browsing?

Gilgamesh_48

Gilgamesh_48

It just came up for the first time and the details would be of no interest to anyone but I was browsing and had a need to do some regular Windows stuff. I could not figure a way to access the standard mouse menus when browsing and I just thought I would ask. 
It is not at all imperative but it would be good to know how to, if possible, override Emby's hijacking of the mouse keys. Whatever method is used might also work for other programs that override the Windows keys and that could have real value.

Thanks.

Hi, yes as long as you’re not right clicking on a media item such as a poster or list item.

Gilgamesh_48
21 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, yes as long as you’re not right clicking on a media item such as a poster or list item.

That is the problem. I wanted to capture an image that is being used for a collection and I could not do that and I could not find a clue to exactly where it was stored and even what its name is. 
I ended up finding the particular image by searching the internet and sifting through several dozen and following a tree of links until I finally got to a page but it occurs to me that, if i ever need to do that again, it would be super easy if I could use a normal right click to get capture it or get its address. 
The context brought up by a right click in Emby is extremely useful until you want to do something "outside the box" so I thought I would ask. 

There is always some way to accomplish a task even if the primary way is not possible.

BTW: That image did not show up on an attempt to edit images for the collection. I believe that Emby found it shortly after I created the collection (almost 2 years ago) and it disappeared from Emby's image search sometime thereafter.

The particular need I had is now gone and I asked this so I might know of an easier way if I need anything like this again.

• Thanks 1