Recently Added

Nic0wyN
Go to solution Solved by visproduction,

Nic0wyN

Hi,

Before, when change added date in metadata this changed the order in recently added, not anymore, can fix please ?

Happy2Play
14 hours ago, Nic0wyN said:

Hi,

Before, when change added date in metadata this changed the order in recently added, not anymore, can fix please ?

Can you go over a specific example as I am not seeing an issue with dateadded not being honored correctly.

Nic0wyN

Have added two tv show put 01/04/2024 8:10:00 for one and 01/04/2024 8:15:00 or 01/04/2024 8:05:00 for the second, order don't change.

Didn't try for movies before you said all is ok, so i try with movies and it's work ... so i don't know.

Have try to add new tv show, same problem, problem are with TV Show don't know why.

Happy2Play

What row are we talking about as Latest TV should list them first assuming their date added appear in Emby UI as you have mentioned. 

But Continue Watching/Next Up will not as it list by Last Watched episode date.

Yesterday's episodes added today (mine is a little skewed as it will show Air Date for date added)

image.png.8843435b271321cdd06fb72fc85e9d77.png

image.png.2258fd6fce07c54d6a5f8047fca007d3.png

darkassassin07

Note for tv shows: it's the data added on the individual episodes that matters, not the date added on the whole show/season.

• Agree 1

casperr0426

I am experiencing the same. I would add like 5 movies, and only two will show up but when I search for the other three, it is there in my library. Happened three times now since yesterday morning.

Happy2Play
15 minutes ago, casperr0426 said:

I am experiencing the same. I would add like 5 movies, and only two will show up but when I search for the other three, it is there in my library. Happened three times now since yesterday morning.

Need specific examples and the dateadded shown in Emby or nfo file if written.

Nic0wyN
Posted (edited)

Ok, i see the problem, in tv show, change date added don't change date added metadata on each episode, have to do it on every episode metadata for it to work.

It's a bit boring, and at the risk of spoilers when seeing the thumbnails on each episodes.

A way to change date added metadata on a TV show change it on all episodes of this tv show please ?

Edited by Nic0wyN

GrimReaper
3 minutes ago, Nic0wyN said:

A way to change date added metadata on a TV show change it on all episodes of this tv show please ?

You can use Bulky plugin.

• Solution
visproduction

Nic,

If you want to move an entire TV series up or the latest list, then just change one episode to a more recent date.  That is easy.  Unfortunately to move a TV series down the list, you would have to update all the episodes.  Don't bother doing that.  Just take whatever show you want to move up and change the one episode add date in metadata editor.  You have to actually go to the a single episode and the edit to find that date for that one episode.

I hope that makes sense.

• Agree 1