Subtitles

mariors44

mariors44

I'm using the latest version of server 3.0.5421.0  and I'm having a problem with subtitles, very time I go into one of my movies to look for subtitles from the metadata manager I

get (no search results found) I do have everything setup correctly in the subtitle section. I was not having a problem before I was able to browse all the available subs now I can't

even do that anymore. I need help please. I attached

server-63550797368.txt

server-63550797356.txt

Viktikus

With .ts container (DVB standard) DVB-subs still are not recognised properly on the list and TTX-subs are still bundeled all together.

DVD subs are also not working at all.

.iso containers DVD subtitles are still not working and auto selected as desired language.

Edited by Viktikus

Hi all,

I've been having a similar problem where no subtitles will be download and doing a manual search will result in the "no search results found" message. I'm not entirely sure when this started, but I'd say it's a fairly new issue that would have happen to me within the latest month or so.

What do you need to pinpoint the culprit?

Nilysg

mariors44

luke, still having same problems with subtitles not being able to download. with version 3.05424.1 same message as before "no search results found" for manual look up. It doesn't matter if it is a Blu-ray or dvd 

always same results. can you guys please look into this and lets us know if this bug or something else.

nibblesthecat
Snapshot of SearchRemoteSubtitles generated by ServiceStack on 16/11/2014 03:56:08
view json datasource from original url: http://192.168.0.104:8096/mediabrowser/Items/bb121fa247d767676ca0666331cff959/RemoteSearch/Subtitles/eng? in other formats: json xml csv jsv
Response StatusError CodeAuthenticationExceptionMessageException of type 'MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Security.AuthenticationException' was thrown.Stack Traceat MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Session.SessionManager.ValidateSecurityToken (System.String token) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.Security.AuthService.ValidateUser (IRequest req, IResponse response, IAuthenticated authAttribtues) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.Security.AuthService.Authenticate (IRequest request, IResponse response, System.Object requestDto, IAuthenticated authAttribtues) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at MediaBrowser.Controller.Net.AuthenticatedAttribute.RequestFilter (IRequest request, IResponse response, System.Object requestDto) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at ServiceStack.ServiceStackHost.ApplyRequestFilters (IRequest req, IResponse res, System.Object requestDto) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at ServiceStack.Host.RestHandler.ProcessRequestAsync (IRequest httpReq, IResponse httpRes, System.String operationName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Hi using the Ubuntu MB3, i appear to be having problem's with Opensubtitle's subtitle's downloading.I've confirmed my Login detail's are correct in MB3 against the Opensubtitle's site. It has been working for 800  / 1100 movie's and i think stop working a month or so back. If i try a manual search from a film i get the above error in the log's.

Regards

It is resolved for the next release. They updated their user agent policy right when this release went out.