Unable to log in to server or Apple TV all of a sudden?

SynesthesiaBruh
Go to solution Solved by SynesthesiaBruh,

SynesthesiaBruh

Hi,

I had to restart the emby app on my Apple TV and now it's asking me to sign in to my profile. However the password I have saved in both Keychain and Passwords in my system settings [that both match so I know that's the correct password] won't work. I'm also not able to use that password to login to the profile on my Emby Server on my home server.

Furthermore, when filling out the "forgot password?" form, nothing happens after I hit submit [please see attached image]. I don't get an email, I don't get redirected, nothing happens after I hit submit.

Lol.

Anyone know how I can login/reset my password?

Screenshot 2024-03-30 at 9.58.59 PM.png

Edited by SynesthesiaBruh

• Solution
SynesthesiaBruh

Hi. Not sure if this is the best place to post this but please let me know if there's a more fitting place.

I had to restart the Emby app on my Apple TV and now it's asking me to sign in to my profile. However the password I have saved in both Keychain and Passwords in my system settings [that both match so I know that's the correct password] won't work. I get a "Sign in error. Invalid username or password". I'm also not able to use that password to login to the profile on my Emby Server on my home server. Lucky I'm still logged in on my server.

Furthermore, when filling out the "forgot password?" form, nothing happens after I hit submit [please see attached image]. I don't get an email, I don't get redirected, nothing happens after I hit submit.

Lol.

Anyone know how I can login/reset my password?

Screenshot 2024-03-30 at 9.58.59 PM.png

SynesthesiaBruh

Not sure how but all of a sudden those credentials worked. Didn't even need to use them I just didn't need to log in at all.

SynesthesiaBruh

I ended up being logged in automatically without having to enter a password or select my account. So problem solved?