Subtitle access Opensubtiltes unauthorized

Marco3G
Go to solution Solved by jaycedk,

Marco3G

Hi

I cannot get subtitles from the Opensubtitles Plugin.

I have tried several times to set the correct credentials in Emby from my passwordmanager that has successfully logged into the opensubtitles website. I have restarted Emby server and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin.

I even tried changing the special character in the password.

All I get from emby is:

No results found. Have you configured subtitle downloading?

And in the logs:

024-03-28 17:34:53.234 Info HttpClient: POST https://api.opensubtitles.com/api/v1/login
2024-03-28 17:34:53.962 Error SubtitleManager: Error searching for subtitles on Open Subtitles
*** Error Report ***
Version: 4.8.3.0
Command line: /opt/emby-server/system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /var/lib/emby -ffdetect /opt/emby-server/bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /opt/emby-server/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /opt/emby-server/bin/ffprobe -restartexitcode 3 -updatepackage emby-server-deb_{version}_amd64.deb
Operating system: Linux version 5.15.0-101-generic (buildd@lcy02-amd64-032) (gcc (Ubuntu 11.4.0-1ubuntu1~22.04) 11.4.0, GNU ld (GNU Binutils for Ubuntu) 2.38) #111-Ubun
Framework: .NET 6.0.25
OS/Process: x64/x64
Runtime: opt/emby-server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
Processor count: 4
Data path: /var/lib/emby
Application path: /opt/emby-server/system
MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: Unauthorized
at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsyncInternal(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsync(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
at OpenSubtitles.OpenSubtitleComDownloader.Login(OpenSubtitleOptions options, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at OpenSubtitles.OpenSubtitleComDownloader.SearchInternal(SubtitleSearchRequest request, Boolean useFilename, OpenSubtitleOptions options, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at OpenSubtitles.OpenSubtitleComDownloader.Search(SubtitleSearchRequest request, OpenSubtitleOptions options, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Emby.Providers.Subtitles.SubtitleManager.SearchSubtitles(SubtitleSearchRequest request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
Source: Emby.Server.Implementations
TargetSite: Void MoveNext()

What do I do next?

embyserver(6).txt

• Solution
jaycedk

FYI did you change to there new site. 

.com

There old was

.org

Marco3G

Oh for fuck's sake...

Now that you mention it, I seem to remember having had to find that out the hard way years ago already...

Thank you.

• Haha 1