Filtering

Seraphys

Seraphys

So I had individually locked the title of some of my movies however I can't remember all of which ones I did. Is there any way to filter it out? The locked filter only parses out fully locked Metadata so it doesn't show up for just individual locks

Happy2Play

Not that I am aware of.

Seraphys
1 minute ago, Happy2Play said:

Not that I am aware of.

Would a full Metadata refresh override any individual locks? I just want to get rid of any manual changes I made

Happy2Play
4 minutes ago, Seraphys said:

Would a full Metadata refresh override any individual locks? I just want to get rid of any manual changes I made

It is not supposed to.  I think only Identify would.  But is an individual process.

If you write nfo files you do a blanket search through all nfo files for <lockedfields>Name</lockedfields>

Happy2Play

Will have to wait and see if @Lukehas any ideas for filters metadata lockedfields.

We should probably add filters for this in the filter dialog, but currently there aren't any.

Seraphys

Well just something to consider. I think there should be filters for anything that is lockable. Otherwise the only choice is to go through one by one or delete the library. 

• Thanks 1