Trakt has completely disappeared after upgrade

Dickydodah!
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Dickydodah!

I've only just upgraded to server 4.8.3.0 as I was waiting to start afresh on some new (to me) hardware. I have now found that Trakt has completley disapeared. There is no .DLL in the plugins folder and I can't find it in the catalog.

Strangely there is this alert in the dashboard, I installed the 4.8.3.0 server on 23/03/2024

Trakt Updated to 3.7.2 on Emby Media Server
23/03/2024, 10:18:42

I have an older version of the plugin from server version 4.7, can I just copy that into the plugins folder?

• Solution

Hi, it's in the catalog. Where are you looking for it?

If you already have it installed, the configuration has moved to be under the settings for each user now.

Dickydodah!

Hi Luke, I did look in the catalog and couldn't find it, however I have now 😕 and I've installed it. A very strange scenario that the server reported it updated it but there was no file. Hopefully I won't have any problems reconfiguring Trakt once I can restart the server

6 hours ago, Dickydodah! said:

Hi Luke, I did look in the catalog and couldn't find it, however I have now 😕 and I've installed it. A very strange scenario that the server reported it updated it but there was no file. Hopefully I won't have any problems reconfiguring Trakt once I can restart the server

Let us know how you get on. Thanks.

Dickydodah!

All working great now. I must have missed something when I restored from a backup on to the new PC but if that was the only glitch I'm impressed with how easy the upgrade and move was.

• Thanks 1