Single season shows

NeverEnoughGame
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

NeverEnoughGame

It seems in one of the recent updates, Emby changed the way it displays shows with just one season. I always sort my shows in a directory like, "Star Trek/Star Trek S01/Star Trek S01E01" etc., even if it's a show that only has one season. In the past, if a show had one season Emby would display that show, then I would click on that, see the display for S01 and click on that, then be given the list of episodes in a vertical format.

Now, if a show is just one season, when I click on the show I just get a list of all the episodes in a horizontal format. I don't like it. I don't like having to click the arrow to scroll through the episodes as opposed to just using my mouse wheel. Plus, I just want all my shows to look uniform. I've looked through the settings to see if there was something I could change, but didn't find anything. The only work-around I've been able to come up with is to put a S02 folder in those shows' directories, but this is less than ideal. I have terrabytes of shows and don't feel like going through the whole list to remember which ones are single season.

Does anyone know how I can change this back to the way it used to be? I really wish if Emby was going to change stuff they would leave us the option to leave it as it was.

• Solution
Happy2Play

Have you looked at the per user option in Display?

image.png.5728f24b7ed1023b93e547accd306c6a.png

NeverEnoughGame

Bless you.

I looked and looked, but didn't see it. I knew if I posted a topic someone would point it right out to me. Thank you!