Subtitle offset not working in latest release

psychedelicu

• 1 month later...
On 3/26/2024 at 4:52 AM, Luke said:

@psychedelicu

Hi there, let's look at an example. Please attach the information requested in how to report a media playback issue. Thanks!

Hi @LukeI'm having the same issue. In my video, I have the subtitle English (PGSSUB), which is working great, but if I switch to English (SDH SRT), I'm seeing a subtitle offset option. However, pressing + / - does not change the offset value at all, and it remains at 0. Do you still have the logs I sent you last week?

This should be easily reproducible by downloading any SRT file and trying to change the offset values in the latest Android app.

6 hours ago, Jey2024 said:

Hi @LukeI'm having the same issue. In my video, I have the subtitle English (PGSSUB), which is working great, but if I switch to English (SDH SRT), I'm seeing a subtitle offset option. However, pressing + / - does not change the offset value at all, and it remains at 0. Do you still have the logs I sent you last week?

This should be easily reproducible by downloading any SRT file and trying to change the offset values in the latest Android app.

Hi, what version of the app? In my testing it seems to be working just fine.

psychedelicu
6 hours ago, Jey2024 said:

I still have the same issue and i haven't found any fix for this. 

We'll try to chase it down, but just from some quick testing on a Pixel it seems to be working OK.

Jey2024
1 hour ago, Luke said:

Hi, what version of the app? In my testing it seems to be working just fine.

My version is 3.3.77. I have 3 different media files and with SRT i can replicate the issue. See the attachment. When I select the last option it won't let me change the offset time. 

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-26 at 15.47.25_7daa2e5c.jpg