Opensubtitles issues

Jey2024

Jey2024

Hi there,

I recently installed Emby to connect with my seedbox and am loving it so far. However, I'm having some trouble downloading subtitles manually.

I have followed the guide and configured opensubtitles login details under Server > Open Subtitles. Now, when I go to manually search for a movie subtitle, it's always reporting as "No results found." I even edited the meta description. When I manually search on the OS website, the subtitle is there. Under Meta description, I've also verified the IMDb ID, etc.

How do I troubleshoot this? Is it okay to share the movie name here and logs publicly, or is there a way to do it privately?

Happy2Play

Really your choice but server log and specific examples are usually needed.  I will guess this technically is not an Android issue though.  But can have a mod move it later.

Jey2024
3 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

Really your choice but server log and specific examples are usually needed.  I will guess this technically is not an Android issue though.  But can have a mod move it later.

Thank you for your time. It looks like Opensubtitles had some hiccups. I refreshed the metadata and reopened the app. The subtitles are listing properly now.

I might upgrade to the premiere version because this seems like a really good media manager.

Keep up the awesome work - and my apologies for this false alert.

• Thanks 1