Max number of subtitles in the play screen causing issues

mcerss

mcerss

Hello 🤗

On Samsung tv even tho a subtitle is there and selected when you click play from the main show screen it doesn't show the correct sub. When you are playing the show and try to change the sub some of them are missing. Even tho on the shows main page you can see them.

I am guessing it's a issues with the max number of subtitles in the play screen?

It happens with a lot of subtitles embedded in a mkv files and on the browser and android version everything is ok. Just on Samsung tv.

The file in question has 42 embedded subs and in the play screen it only shows 30. If you selected a sub from the show screen which it not in the 30 from the play screen it's defaults back to the first sub.

I am running emby for Samsung 1.7.0

Is there a setting or something that we can change the max number of subtitles in the play screen?

Thanks

Happy2Play

Yes there are a couple topics on this and not entirely sure what method the dev is using to fix it.  But will guess in next app update.

As same issue different list was recently fixed for Android.

Hi, this is resolved in the next update to Emby for Samsung. Thanks.

mcerss
On 26/03/2024 at 05:04, Luke said:

Hi, this is resolved in the next update to Emby for Samsung. Thanks.

Thank you.

I'm so grateful to the entire Emby team and the Samsung app developers! I was hesitant to get a Samsung TV because of potential Emby installation issues, but it was incredibly easy to set up. The functionality and design even surpass the Android app. Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1