Live TV channel logos gone, only in Roku App

gwbaker

gwbaker

Oddness, running two emby servers for OTA live TV.  One here, one at my mother's closer to Atlanta broadcast antennas.

On my local LAN server, the first page of OTA Guide shows channel icon logos, page two and beyond, they have disappeared.  This is only in the ROKU app.  On web interface, they all appear

When I switch servers to my mother's remote system, all the guide channel icons are present.

I have deleted the guide data source and re-added it to the local server and it remains the same.  Page one logos present, all others gone.

Tried multiple things to fix with no sucess.

Any ideas?

Hi.  If you use the web app and "Edit Images" on one of those channels, exactly what images are there?

gwbaker
22 hours ago, ebr said:

Hi.  If you use the web app and "Edit Images" on one of those channels, exactly what images are there?

I did not try them all, but on the ones I checked, there is at least a light and dark version of the icons.  I am also not sure what this might illustrate because all of the images load and appear just fine in the web app.  This is only occurring in the Roku interface apps, but it is consistent between two different rokus I have tried it on.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for finding an issue and reporting it. We will get this fixed. I have added this to our Roku issue tracker.

Reference: Issue #1590: [LiveTV] Logos can disappear at times

gwbaker
22 hours ago, speechles said:

Thanks for finding an issue and reporting it. We will get this fixed. I have added this to our Roku issue tracker.

Reference: Issue #1590: [LiveTV] Logos can disappear at times

I am guessing someone was able to reproduce it then?  You guys are awesome always working to improve or fix things.  I have bought three lifetime licenses for my, my son, and my mother.  Worth every penyy!!!

1 hour ago, gwbaker said:

I am guessing someone was able to reproduce it then?  You guys are awesome always working to improve or fix things.  I have bought three lifetime licenses for my, my son, and my mother.  Worth every penyy!!!

Hi.  Actually, we are still trying to chase this down.  Thanks.