Live TV don't work anymore

Przemek

Przemek

Hello, I noticed today that my livetv don't work anymore. I have m3u list + epg list url in Television. I have also few channels added manually from other subscription on IPTV plugin. Both works fine until yesterday. Now every channel shows error: no compatibile transmissions. That subscriptions works OK on tv, smartphone or laptop  apps.

embyserver.txt

Hi, looks like you're having a network problem. If you look at the server log you'll see that all outgoing communications are failing. That means our domain, metadata, and also iptv.

Typical causes of this are firewall, security software or VPN. Please look into those and let us know what you find. Thanks.

Przemek
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi, looks like you're having a network problem. If you look at the server log you'll see that all outgoing communications are failing. That means our domain, metadata, and also iptv.

Typical causes of this are firewall, security software or VPN. Please look into those and let us know what you find. Thanks.

Hi, Adguard home server did that. Also it block me to add connect email for user.

I don't know how to fix that. Now I stop that container and everything works fine.

Edited by Przemek
  • Thanks 1

Przemek

When I start adguard next day to try inspect what happen ecerything works OK.
Regards.

• Thanks 1