live tv channel logos missing

tvmainia

tvmainia

My live tv channels play, guide is populated, guide images appear.

What does not work or the channel logos. Under the TV source, for "Preferred channel image source," I have selected "Guide data source."

Instead of a logo, I see an empty thumbnail with a blue background white?

is this a permissions issue on the ubuntu file system?

log uploaded.

thank you

embyserver-3.txt.zip

Happy2Play

Your log is flooded with error of paths not found.

System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path ............................................

System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path ............................................

For

/Volumes/recordings/
/Volumes/backups/
/var/lib/emby/metadata/library/
/var/lib/emby/metadata/livetv/

But honest can't say why and will guess this is affecting Logos also.

Snippet

Line  23618: 	System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path '/var/lib/emby/metadata/livetv/9cf91207a904da392f4813c7c146f01f/metadata/logolightcolor.png'.
	Line  23628: 	Path: /var/lib/emby/metadata/livetv/9cf91207a904da392f4813c7c146f01f/metadata/logolightcolor.png
	Line  23642: 	System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path '/var/lib/emby/metadata/livetv/43967bc48b5808ca72a2f25ebfbdc476/metadata/logolightcolor.png'.
	Line  23652: 	Path: /var/lib/emby/metadata/livetv/43967bc48b5808ca72a2f25ebfbdc476/metadata/logolightcolor.png
	Line  23666: 	System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path '/var/lib/emby/metadata/livetv/f7fd661fe10236570da009c7985bc5f2/metadata/logolightcolor.png'.
	Line  23676: 	Path: /var/lib/emby/metadata/livetv/f7fd661fe10236570da009c7985bc5f2/metadata/logolightcolor.png
	Line  23690: 	System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path '/var/lib/emby/metadata/livetv/80548129687dda4fa64f10a5fad7b782/metadata/logolightcolor.png'.
	Line  23700: 	Path: /var/lib/emby/metadata/livetv/80548129687dda4fa64f10a5fad7b782/metadata/logolightcolor.png

tvmainia

the paths not found were for libraries i imported from another server Im  retiring.  

the videos in question all play after updating the paths. Except for some recordings that I had from the previous server (recordings from live TV) but all my media is playing correctly after updating the paths.

The only issues I’m having are related to live TV: the channel logos do not show up and recording something new does not work and also playing back recordings that I migrated from the previous server don’t work

it seems to me that logos are imported by emby from the guide source data…

still hoping to find a solution 

HI, please try running the refresh guide scheduled task and see if that helps.

OK you're going to need to remove the tuner and then add it back. 

I think what happened is when you restored, the restore wiped out your existing logos, because it restored the state of the metadata folder to what was in the backup.