Trouble setting up addition storage in Emby app using TrueNas Scale

SiRkNiGhT115
Go to solution Solved by SiRkNiGhT115,

SiRkNiGhT115
Hello,
I am running Emby on TrueNas Scale, I was able to setup storage paths to Emby before but now I keep getting an error saying this:

Error: [EINVAL] values.embyStorage.config.hostPathConfig.hostPath: attribute required [EINVAL] values.embyStorage.additionalStorages: Item#0 is not valid per list types: [EINVAL] storageEntry.hostPathConfig.hostPath: attribute required
close

I don't understand what this mean at all ?? I am going under Apps - Emby - I hit the 3 dots - edit - addition storage - add - then I add the path that I am using - than I hit save and I get the error. I can post a picture if someone can help me figure this out. I am clueless at this point! I think I had this issue in the past but I fix it before but now I can't. Can someone answer my question?

also the drop down box for the different chose does not wanted to work like it is lock down, so I am also trying to figure how to change the drop down box to something else under the addition storage. I been to truenas website and asked for help but nobody has reply to me at all.

• Solution
SiRkNiGhT115

Ok, I found out what my problem was! I needed to upgrade to the new version of Truenas Scale and it took care of the issue, I am back and running plus the interface is way better than the last one.