Sorozatok azonosítása magyar metaadatokkal.

Imi81

Imi81

Hello! I have only one problem left and I didn't see a topic about it, so I started a new one. I would like to solve it because emby is my favorite media server anyway.

I am Hungarian and I live in Hungary. Emby server runs on Windows 10 pro. It often happens that the data of the series is not downloaded in Hungarian! And I can't even get it to search for Hungarian metadata manually! For the sake of testing, I use the jellyfin portable version and it recognizes these series in Hungarian! The episode titles and the content description are also in Hungarian!

What should I set or install so that Emby can do its job well with Series and download metadata in Hungarian? Thanks in advance for your help!

Imi81

I accidentally wrote the topic title in Hungarian, but it won't let you rewrite it anymore. Sorry

Imi81
Posted (edited)

Meanwhile, I solved the problem! TheTVDB metadata downloader must not be used in the Series library settings! I removed the mark from it. Instead, I use TheMovieDB and The Open Movie Database, so it downloads the Hungarian language metadata that is available. I deleted the series directory from emby and created it again, but with TheMovieDB and The Open Movie Database metadata downloaders. So problem solved! 🙂

Edited by Imi81

The Open Movie Database

Hi, just FYI, this only has English.

Imi81

I set TheMovieDB as the primary everywhere. It downloads metadata in Hungarian.

IMG_4270.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

HI, yes the MovieDb does have a lot of languages available. Thanks for the feedback.