Auto Boxsets only creating 53 sets

BAS
Go to solution Solved by BAS,

MB Server 3.0.5395

Auto Boxsets 1.0.0.5

I keep seeing 53 sets, even went into AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\data\collections and erased the ones it created. Had it refresh still the same results. My entire movie library has had its refresh all data done yesterday so I know the tmdbid is present.

In the past weeks or so I know this number was well over 150 and if I look at my artwork/metadata source manually that I kept as backup for artwork and metadata for a collection I use to have 212.

I post logs in other topics and it goes with no response so I'll just wait to see what other info you might need.

Okay, I think you are encountering this error right here and it is stopping the task before it is finished.

@@Luke does the current dev server fix this?

BAS - while we wait to hear back from Luke, you can install the previous version of the Auto Box sets plug-in (.4).  That should get you back going again.

That's fine I can roll back the plugin and give it a shot. Thanks for responding. I'm kinda stuck on this server version because of the problems i posted yesterday, everytime i move my server back to latest beta or developer it crashes.

No errors in that one.  The task completed successfully.  Lots of box sets were skipped due to them only having one member in your library though...

Cheesegeezer

@@BAS have you created your own boxsets in your physical library.

I had this issue before.  I had to remove the Movie Folders from the Folder [boxset] and paste them back into the Main Collections folder.

Example...

//This doesn't work with AutoBoxsets

Toy Story Collection [boxset]

... Toy Story

..... Toy Story 2

....... Toy Story 3

//This does

New Movies

.Lots of other movies in the New Movies Collection

... Toy Story

..... Toy Story 2

....... Toy Story 3

Just checking that you haven't overlooked this by chance.

MrWebsmith

hmm i have a mixture here of physical (the top example of mr cheese) and auto-plugin-created ones... im not sure what the numbers are on each type but ill check and report back.. maybe its time to undo the physical sets finally.. ;)

Cheese nope I'm completely on MB3 Server for images/metadata and I have no older boxset folder structures.

EBR then something isnt right because i know I have all the aliens movies and no boxset for em. Anything thats reporting as a 1 is most likely wrong..

Edited by BAS

Cheese nope I'm completely on MB3 Server for images/metadata and I have no older boxset folder structures.

EBR then something isnt right because i know I have all the aliens movies and no boxset for em. Anything thats reporting as a 1 is most likely wrong..

Can you look at the metadata for those movies and see if they all have tmdbCollectionIds?

Cheesegeezer

hmm i have a mixture here of physical (the top example of mr cheese) and auto-plugin-created ones... im not sure what the numbers are on each type but ill check and report back.. maybe its time to undo the physical sets finally.. ;)

I took the plunge a month or so ago, but have the ability to collapse the movies into collections in MBC which is nice, i think it can be done in serber user prefs too.

Before I even did the boxset refresh I had done a full refresh of metadata on my Movies section to make sure it was all correct. I confirmed all the aliens movies have the tmdbid for the collection so not sure whats up.

Edited by BAS

Before I even did the boxset refresh I had done a full refresh of metadata on my Movies section to make sure it was all correct. I confirmed all the aliens movies have the tmdbid for the collection so not sure whats up.

And it is 8091?

Well, that is very odd as that tmdb id was never referenced in your log file, which means we're not seeing those movies...

I just installed auto boxsets the other day and I have the aliens collection as well. Not that it helps a lot, but it did create a collection successfully for me.

My collection structure is:

Movies/Alien Collection/"each movie in a folder"

Well I'm doing a refresh on my movies category yet again. I selected refresh all data and download missing images. I will try it again after this completes. Not real sure what else to do.

Is there any chance that those items already existed in a box set?  Because the logic will skip any items you've defined as in a box set manually.

Nope all these problems seemed to arise when i tried to link to the connect, and then rolled back. Now I cant get back into a higher release of server without crashes like I have reported. These sets were all created before yes, but with this plugin only.

• Solution

Very odd indeed, I found the problem. Even after a low level format of my ssd and fresh start of my entire setup besides users/playstates it was only creating the same number of sets. It appears something created a folder.nfo and a collection.xml in the root of one my folders. I deleted those 2 files but still no difference in the auto boxset result. I then found 2 folders that were not tagged [boxset] but contained other movies inside. Once i moved those out of those folders and let the library scan finish I then reran my auto boxsets and have 257!