Subtitles showing up after intro

klapvogn

klapvogn

Hi,
One of my users on Emby told me that subtitles would show up after the intro has played or has been skipped?

something you guys have heard of?

Hi, not sure what you mean. Did they have a subtitle track selected in the video player?

klapvogn

I hope I have done it right. I have set Emby to show default danish subtitles and I use : 

I have noticed it to with the subs then I need to active set the subs from the menu to show the subs or else it will show up on it's own after x mins

emby_subs.png

I hope I have done it right. I

Hi, there is no right or wrong with your subtitle preferences. It all depends on what subtitle behavior you would like to have.

To answer the original question though, intros don't have anything to do with subtitles. When you click Skip Intro all we do is seek forward past the intro.

klapvogn
Posted (edited)

Hi, 

Yes I know that about the 'skip intro' but some times almost all the time we have to manually select the subs we like before we can see the subs. and sometimes it just show it with out issues

Edited by klapvogn

19 hours ago, klapvogn said:

Hi, 

Yes I know that about the 'skip intro' but some times almost all the time we have to manually select the subs we like before we can see the subs. and sometimes it just show it with out issues

Can you please provide a specific example?

Thanks.