New episodes displayed?

darrend69
Go to solution Solved by GrimReaper,

darrend69

Hi, I recently moved over to Emby, but I can't find a setting for this ( apart from legacy option).
When a new episode of a series is uploaded to the server, I thought there would be a place on the home page to display that there is a new episode to watch.
I can see a legacy option for "Next Up", but I'm guessing this will be gone very soon if it's legacy? Or is there another setting for this I have missed?

Thanks Darren

• Solution
GrimReaper

They should show in that library Latest row on Home Screen. Do you have an example? 

darrend69

The episode does show in that section, but there isn’t anything showing it’s a new episode, I’m guessing the first series in the list is always the latest uploaded episode.

I suppose it’s something I will have to get used to, I’m just used to there be a section that shows any newly uploaded episodes, not mixed in with the others. 

RanmaCanada

As Grim says, they will show up in the Library Latest Row on the home screen.  You need to have these enabled.  Under homescreen, you will see an option for LATEST MEDIA

GrimReaper
1 minute ago, darrend69 said:

I’m guessing the first series in the list is always the latest uploaded episode.

Correct.