Global media keys not working and perpetual buffering

Gecks

Gecks

Hello!

I'm currently having a couple of issues. I'll start with the easy one as if there's a solution then I don't care about the other one! :)

When I do not have the Emby Theater app in focus my media keys do not work. However, when the app is in focus there's no issue.

This does not occur with the Windows Store version which now brings me to my 2nd issue.

I'm having issues with a particular season of a show that I haven't encountered before on the Windows store version

The audio is required to be transcoded which is fine. The issue I'm encountering is I cannot resume episodes or seek  at all. It just goes to a black screen and buffers perpetually. I can play the episode from the start without any issues. The regular Emby app doesn't require transcoding for the same file and plays without any delay. This is the same behaviour in the web browser.

It's just a little frustrating to have these trade offs between the two Windows versions.  

PS. I would love for the Emby Theatre Windows application to be able to utilise window snapping.

He, thanks for reporting. We'll take a look. We have a new windows app coming soon so stay tuned.