Info and navigation overlay in play

supermood

supermood

any way to force the overlay to hide after some seconds? like it already should do (and does in 50%)

unfortunately with my oled b7 I cannot deactivate the pointer so I'm constantly having the overlay activated if someone moves on the couch, a cat comes.... and this would be annoying but maybe ok, the issue is then the overlay is not hiding anymore :(

the auto hide is only working without having the pointer activated which means I have to press something on the remote.... 

HI, why can't you make the pointer go away? In my testing, as long as you keep your fingers off the magic wheel then the pointer will not be on screen.

supermood

no with the b7 the pointer starts with moving the remote like grabbing the drink or whatever.. has nothing to do with the wheel

supermood

did you change something with the overlay behavior? cannot remember to be so annoyed by it... :( 

I have the same problem with the android app any my s9 ultra tab with keyboard and mouse. it's just not hiding anymore if you do something without screen, example forward 10 sec with key arrow right..

will open one in the android section as well...

best, d