Calculate statistics for all users fail since a few days

queenbuzzo

queenbuzzo

Hi!

Since a few days the statistics plugin is not working on my server and I see the error "Calculate statistics for all users failed". I can't say exactly when it started but I have logs from the 7th that show the issue.

In the log I can see the following issue but can't make much sense out of it:

2024-03-09 14:01:48.765 Error TaskManager: Error
*** Error Report ***
Version: 4.8.3.0
Command line: /app/emby/system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /config -ffdetect /app/emby/bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /app/emby/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /app/emby/bin/ffprobe -restartexitcode 3
Operating system: Linux version 4.19.0-25-amd64 (debian-kernel@lists.debian.org) (gcc version 8.3.0 (Debian 8.3.0-6)) #1 SMP Debian 4.19.289-2 (2023-08-08)
Framework: .NET 6.0.25
OS/Process: x64/x64
Runtime: app/emby/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
Processor count: 4
Data path: /config
Application path: /app/emby/system
System.NullReferenceException: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Statistics.Helpers.Calculator.<CalculateLastSeenShows>b__4_1(Episode item)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.SelectListIterator`2.ToList()
at Statistics.Helpers.Calculator.CalculateLastSeenShows()
at Statistics.ScheduledTasks.CalculateStatsTask.<>c__DisplayClass19_1.<MediaBrowser.Model.Tasks.IScheduledTask.Execute>b__0()
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunFromThreadPoolDispatchLoop(Thread threadPoolThread, ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread)
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
at Statistics.ScheduledTasks.CalculateStatsTask.MediaBrowser.Model.Tasks.IScheduledTask.Execute(CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.ExecuteInternal(TaskOptions options)
Source: statistics
TargetSite: System.String <CalculateLastSeenShows>b__4_1(MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.TV.Episode)

Does anyone here have the same issue and maybe a solution? 

Thanks!

queenbuzzo

For whatever reason it seems to work again. Yesterday and today the scheduled job ran fine and to make sure I ran it manually without any issues. I think we can consider this resolved.