Why is the new TV guide so painful to navigate??

Ronstang

Ronstang

What happened here.  I was really glad to find out the latest beta and stable are no longer acting stupid with Ceton cards and that it is working properly now it seems so I shut off my portable server to try this out again.  But what happened to the guide.  I like to click on the the channel itself to bring up the guide just for that channel for the next 14 days.  Then I scroll through and click on a movie or show and select record, then go back and continue scrolling through the programming for that channel.....except now you can't go back, when you hit the back button it goes all the way to the guide. So now you have to click on the channel again, scroll down to where you left of and rinse and repeat.  This is incredibly tedious.  It worked properly before.  Am I missing something or, is it broken, or is this by design?  If it's by design it needs to go back to how it was....it is not usable as is.

Edited by Ronstang

Hi, we'll take a look at it. Thanks for reporting.

Ronstang

BTW, this was on 4.8.3.0.  I haven't had time to mess with the beta.

• Thanks 1

Ronstang

It's the same on the latest beta also.

• 2 weeks later...
Ronstang

This is still broken and makes LiveTV unbearable.  There have been several updates in the beta since I have been out of town and it still doesn't work either.  This issue has been present for over 6 weeks.  Please fix it, it used to work fine.

Hi, we'll take a look at this. Thanks for reporting.

• 1 month later...
Ronstang

It's not fixed in the latest maintenance release, so when will you actually "take a look at this"?  This is really annoying.

• Agree 1