Studio Cleaner Help

mit3gt

mit3gt

I am giving the Studio Cleaner plugin a try.  I can't seem to add any studios.  I go into the plugin, click on TV Series, and for the Allowed Studios, I click the "Add" button and nothing happens.  The logs don't show anything happening with the plugin.  I am probably missing something simple.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, what browser and browser version are you using?

mit3gt
Posted (edited)

Chrome  - Version 122.0.6261.112 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Firefox - Version 123.0.1 (64-bit)
Microsoft Edge - Version 122.0.2365.66 (Official build) (64-bit)

I cannot get it to work in any of these browsers.  For what its worth, GenreCleaner works fine.

Edited by mit3gt

OK we'll take a look at this. Thanks.

mit3gt

Thanks for looking into this.  It's working now with the latest update.  However, if I try to map, the list of studios stops after the first 30.  That only gets me to the B's.  

mit3gt

Sorry.  I should have been more specific.  I click "initialize with all current studios".  Once all the studios are populated, I choose a studio and click on "Map to" It brings up another list of studios I can map to.  This list only displays the first 30 studios starting at 'A". 

I also noticed another issue, if I delete a studio, then save, then run the library scan, the studio still exists in my TV library.  It appears that it is not altering any metadata.  The deleted studios still appear in the series metadata.  I hope that makes sense.  I am, of course, assuming, that the expected behavior would be that the studios would no longer show up in the Networks section of my TV library once I deleted them in the plugin.  Is this assumption correct?  I want to make sure I am managing expectations.  Lol.

OK we'll take a look at it. Thanks.