Emby running on Zidoo Media Player

Woody1970

Woody1970

Hi all, has anyone been able to successfully run Emby on a Zidoo media player. Emby on my nas works correctly, however when installing Emby for Android (google store) on Zidoo, the app does work sometimes, however mostly crashes my media player. Any suggestions please 

HI, did you try enabling the external player option in the app? This will allow the app to play using the zidoo player.

Woody1970

Hi Luke, I think it's working now, did you mean the enable external video players option? If so I think I'm up and running. You star, thank you. Ps is the paid version worth it. If you're into projectors, AWOL VISION is superb.

17097572857826054802184184775039.jpg

• Thanks 1

supermood

with external player it was working OK, some things are not working on z9x pro with internal or external player like 

. subs not available even if in the same folder 

. adding subs manually not possible 

. Trakt and sometimes the movies / episode just starts with the last 5min

. Dolby vision 

AND NOW, ALSO NOT WORKING WITH LATEST SERVER AND WITH BOTH APPS, ANDROID AND ANDROID TV IS

. DTS X

I've tried everything and can confirm that with the ziddo home theater app (which I don't like) dolby vision and dts x are working 

so I'm back on jellyfin :(

supermood
On 3/6/2024 at 9:36 PM, Woody1970 said:

Hi Luke, I think it's working now, did you mean the enable external video players option? If so I think I'm up and running. You star, thank you. Ps is the paid version worth it. If you're into projectors, AWOL VISION is superb.

17097572857826054802184184775039.jpg

cab you pls remove the speakers away from the screen that is really hurting my eyes ;)