Corrupted DB and Restore Failure

jesand83

jesand83

Hi all, I could really use some help getting my Emby server back up and running. After a windows update yesterday afternoon the server refused to open. I could see the server.exe process start and then immediately shut down. I thought maybe it had corrupted the applications files so I downloaded the installer and installed over top of the existing application. That allowed me to open the server app long enough to discover that my database was corrupted. I was getting SQLite errors in the Logs. I tried restoring from several of the backups and none of them fixed the database errors. 
In desperation, I uninstalled the server and reinstalled it. Starting over with my libraries. That resulted in me having three new libraries visible in the server, but my home screen is just a blank screen, with no libraries visible. I tried to restore once again from an older backup, but that made no difference at all. The most recent logs are included here for refernce.

I'm not keen on starting it all from scratch, but even that would be better than the uselessness that my emby server is at the moment. But I'm really frustrated that even after ensuring that my server was backing itself up, the backups do nothing when there is a problem.

Home.png

Libraries.png

embyserver.txt

@jesand83can you check:

• permissions for your emby user to ensure they are granted access to those libraries
  • your emby user home screen settings to see what sections and libraries are configured to show there

Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.