Live TV channels deleting w/o me wanting them to

MikeyF

MikeyF

Hello, I am having an issue where some of my channels are being deleted wthout me wanting them to be deleted, is there any way to get them back/ prevent this from happeneing?

See pics below for what should be there and whats in emby. Notice all of the skips, and how its all different versions of the channel? Could it maybe be that multiple channels have the same EPG tag so it just... filters it out? Idk, I'd like some help with this though.

Thanks in advance, Mikey

Screenshot 2024-03-04 151923.png

Screenshot 2024-03-04 151831.png

MBSki

Hmmm, that's weird. I wonder if that's similar to the issue I just spotted with tags getting deleted. It seems the database update is really messing with the server data.

MikeyF
1 minute ago, MBSki said:

Hmmm, that's weird. I wonder if that's similar to the issue I just spotted with tags getting deleted. It seems the database update is really messing with the server data.

It could be maybe? but for me it happens instantly and its super annoying, because all of those bally channels have different programming, so i don't want it to be deleted because i need 'em.

• Agree 1

@MikeyFwhat makes you think the channels are being deleted? Did you check the contents of your m3u?