Please help me……Content no longer available

After upgrading to 4.8.0, all of my movies displayed this when I clicked on them. I thought it was an occasional malfunction, so I didn't pay attention. Yesterday, I upgraded to 4.8.3, but the situation still persists. So today, I uninstalled all the EMBY folders and registry, and after reinstalling, it still looks like this. Can you tell me where the problem is? Thank you

Hello 1071491696,

** This is an auto reply **

Please wait for someone from staff support or our members to reply to you.

It's recommended to provide more info, as it explain in this thread:

Thank you.

Emby Team

Happy2Play

Can you post the server log per the link above.

24 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

您可以通过上面的链接发布服务器日志吗?

Okay, thank you. This is the log file

embyserver.txt

Happy2Play

Sorry there is really nothing in your log

LibraryMonitor: Watching directory with new FileSystemWatcher for E:\下载 for item 4

Where are you clicking to get the image above?

What library content type is the library and what is in this folder?

Posted (edited)
On 3/4/2024 at 11:05 AM, Happy2Play said:

Sorry there is really nothing in your log

LibraryMonitor: Watching directory with new FileSystemWatcher for E:\下载 for item 4

Where are you clicking to get the image above?

What library content type is the library and what is in this folder?

Okay, thank you very much~I put all the movie files here in [E: \ 下载], and then EMBY can retrieve it and display it

Snipaste_2024-03-05_11-18-29.thumb.jpg.b907848af4cfb6353d11488b211c568f.jpg

Then I clicked on "My Media【我的媒体】" and it displayed like this

Snipaste_2024-03-05_11-18-42.thumb.jpg.6796e30cbb7fe3342ca0e2034ee13220.jpg

When I click on play on the movie, it prompts me that there is no compatible stream。Snipaste_2024-03-05_11-18-56.thumb.jpg.f7344fab6637df05bfe98c09b49f18fc.jpg

When I want to click in to view the specific information of the movie, it shows Content no longer available

Snipaste_2024-03-05_11-19-06.thumb.jpg.40dde92c00ed1e422bedb6d30bd3c5a5.jpg

Thank you again for your reply. I hope I have made it clearer

Edited by 1071491696

jaycedk

@Rob McChesneynot sure this is the same issue as ops.

Ops logs are lagging info.

But in your case, It look like your media files are unreachable.

And Emby thinks you have deleted them. 

Your log is full of errors like these.

2024-03-05 03:51:22.571 Info App: Removing item from database, Type: Folder, Name: .tmp.driveupload, Path: \\Robsm4800\d\MUSIC_MASTER_FOLDER\.tmp.driveupload, Id: 177707
2024-03-05 03:51:23.731 Info App: Deleting path C:\Users\RobEmby\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata\metadata\library\92\92a3e07c560dfa60408770a61113145f
2024-03-05 03:51:23.731 Info App: Deleting path C:\Users\RobEmby\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata\metadata\library\92\92a3e07c560dfa60408770a61113145f

And this 

2024-03-05 03:50:14.921 Error App: Error in validateChildren for 136436 \\ROBS-T1700\1tb_backup\emby AUDIOS master\1.3a_One on Ones- IFS (audios)
    *** Error Report ***
    Version: 4.8.3.0
    Command line: C:\Users\RobEmby\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll
    Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10.0.19045
    Framework: .NET 6.0.27
    OS/Process: x64/x64
    Runtime: C:/Users/RobEmby/AppData/Roaming/Emby-Server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
    Processor count: 8
    Data path: C:\Users\RobEmby\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata
    Application path: C:\Users\RobEmby\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system
    System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path '\\ROBS-T1700\1tb_backup\emby AUDIOS master\1.3a_One on Ones- IFS (audios)'.
       at System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerator`1.CreateDirectoryHandle(String path, Boolean ignoreNotFound)
       at System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerator`1.Init()
       at System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerable`1..ctor(String directory, FindTransform transform, EnumerationOptions options, Boolean isNormalized)
       at System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerableFactory.FileSystemInfos(String directory, String expression, EnumerationOptions options, Boolean isNormalized)
       at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.InternalEnumerateInfos(String path, String searchPattern, SearchTarget searchTarget, EnumerationOptions options)
       at Emby.Server.Implementations.IO.ManagedFileSystem.EnumerateFileSystemInfos(DirectoryInfo dir, Boolean recursive)
       at Emby.Server.Implementations.IO.ManagedFileSystem.GetFileSystemEntries(String path, Boolean recursive, FileSystemCredentials credentials)
       at MediaBrowser.Controller.Providers.DirectoryService.GetFileSystemEntriesInternal(String path)
       at System.Collections.Concurrent.ConcurrentDictionary`2.GetOrAdd(TKey key, Func`2 valueFactory)
       at MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.Folder.GetNonCachedChildren(IDirectoryService directoryService, LibraryOptions libraryOptions)
       at MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.BaseItem.ValidateChildrenInternal(IProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Boolean recursive, Boolean refreshChildMetadata, BaseItem[] collectionFolders, LibraryOptions libraryOptions, Dictionary`2 newItemIds, MetadataRefreshOptions refreshOptions, IDirectoryService directoryService)
       at Emby.Server.Implementations.Library.LibraryManager.ValidatePhysicalRoots(IProgress`1 progress, IDirectoryService directoryService, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
    Source: System.Private.CoreLib
    TargetSite: IntPtr CreateDirectoryHandle(System.String, Boolean)

Edited by jaycedk

Rob McChesney

Got it, I'll give a day or two and start a new thread if I can't resolve on my own.

8 hours ago, Rob McChesney said:

Got it, I'll give a day or two and start a new thread if I can't resolve on my own.

HI, let us know how you get on. Thanks.

Rob McChesney

Still getting the same message ("Content no longer available") on all my PC's, (Windows 10) but everything works fine using my android phone. Tried multiple browsers, cleared cache's, and restarted: router, Emby, and PC's. Log is from PC that the Emby server resides on.

embyserver.txt

9 hours ago, Rob McChesney said:

Still getting the same message ("Content no longer available") on all my PC's, (Windows 10) but everything works fine using my android phone. Tried multiple browsers, cleared cache's, and restarted: router, Emby, and PC's. Log is from PC that the Emby server resides on.

embyserver.txt 141.13 kB · 2 downloads

Hi, can you show a screenshot example? thanks.

Rob McChesney

Screenshot error messages. Also, Emby works fine on Android and Roku.

1- Video Screenshot.jpg

2- Video Screenshot.jpg

3- Audios Screenshot.jpg

jaycedk

@Rob McChesneyYou need to figure out why Emby can't see / use your media files.

On 3/5/2024 at 12:42 PM, jaycedk said:

Could not find a part of the path '\\ROBS-T1700\1tb_backup\emby AUDIOS master\1.3a_One on Ones- IFS (audios)'.

Rob McChesney

Thanks jaycdk, I checked the library and the two that you had highlighted were paths that I forgot to delete after a folder rename. I am fixing those and will re-post a server log.

jaycedk
2 hours ago, Rob McChesney said:

Thanks jaycdk, I checked the library and the two that you had highlighted were paths that I forgot to delete after a folder rename. I am fixing those and will re-post a server log.

I don't follow, Emby should have picked that up, during media scan.

Your new logs, look fine, but does not have a lot in them.

Did you try to play or view anything ?

Rob McChesney

Once I deleted the paths that I had accidentally left in the library it fixed that portion of the errors. The screenshots that I attached above show what happens when I try to play any audio or video on my windows PC's, but my Android devices and my Roku are functioning as expected (correctly). The problem is only in Windows (10) and it doesn't matter what browser I use. Error messages seem to point to a UPaP/Port Forwarding issue, but I'm not sure if there is a solution or if I need to do a fresh install from a backup.

15 hours ago, 1071491696 said:

What about me……Please……

Hi, have you tried running a full scan of all libraries?

8 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi, have you tried running a full scan of all libraries?

Yes, I have scanned all the resource libraries and the situation remains the same. I delete or add files from the resource library, and EMBY will also display or delete them synchronously. But clicking on the thumbnail of the movie will display 【 Content no longer available 】

Can you try removing the library from Emby Server, and then when the scan completes, then add it back?

8 hours ago, Luke said:

Can you try removing the library from Emby Server, and then when the scan completes, then add it back?

I'm sorry, I'm not very clear about it. I tried deleting the media library in EMBY, then re-adding and rescanning it, but the result was still the same. I'm at a loss as to what to do. EMBY can correctly synchronize the files in my folder, display the movie's name and poster correctly, but it just can't play or click to view detailed content……What else can I do to help you determine where the problem lies…😭