In Progress TV Bar Not Updating in PI3 after QNAP Release?

AvengersFan

AvengersFan

Hello there all, I hope my explanation is clear. I have noticed over the past 2 updates that something is not functioning as it did before on my PI3 with kodi.

For example, when I watch a brand new TV show, (Shogun where I have 2 episodes) ordinarily the in progress bar would populate with that TV Series and show me that I have watched 1 and 1 is available. What I have noticed is that it appears that the in progress bar is not updating on my PI3 using EmbyconNextGen & Emby. I am unsure if its a setting that needs to be adjusted or its a KODI issue on my Raspberry PI3. But I did notice this after the install of not the latest QNAP Emby release, but the one before. 

If I do a reset data database on my PI 3, nothing appears to change. The strange thing is though, the PI4 downstairs shows a different in progress bar. If I do a data base reset the TV in progress of Shogun populates the in progress shows after playing Ep 1, along with a different set of in progress shows. So I'm a little confused as to why both PI's show a different in progress bar after doing a database reset on both using my 1and only login for Emby. 

So I am not sure if its the PI3, or the EMBY QNAP app, I am at a loss as to why the 2 PI's with kodi are showing different progress for TV shows, and the PI3 is not updating the in progress when a episode has been watched, but the PI4 does.

Any advice would be appreciated. 

Emby WEB Interface showing Continue watching

Capture.thumb.PNG.002e28f36db7ea29abc8efc7943cfec2.PNG

PI3 SHOWING OLD In  Progress shows even after a data base reset. 

IMG_5143.thumb.jpg.4c0f841437b0844e5c9e756d6d5eedd0.jpg

PI4 SHOWING UPDATED In Progress after database reset and finished watching Shogun, the in progress bar gets automatically updated with Shogun. 

IMG_5146.thumb.jpg.63ae2fe8d2d88adc5535d0073a8db4b4.jpg

embyserver.txt

Hi, does it update if you play using the Emby web app?